IS THE INTRO TO TRAD COURSE FOR YOU?
If you can lead up to 5.9 sport routes and want to progress to leading trad climbs protected by cams and nuts, then this course is for you.
LOCATION - REVELSTOKE
Revelstoke has some great quartzite and gneiss crags with cracks offering natural protection.
- Learn how to place nuts and cams
- Trad anchors
- Mock leading
- Lots of practice
INTRO TO TRAD
Dates by request
Please make sure you have read through the booking conditions and completed the Registration Form before making a payment.
E-transfers are my preferred method of payment, otherwise please contact me for alternate methods of payment.
Please bring the following equipment:
- Rock shoes
- One 60m single climbing rope between 2 people
- Belay device
- 3-4 x locking carabiners
- 3 x non-locking carabiners
- 12 x quickdraws between 2 people (at least 4 should be extendable "alpine draws")
- A couple of slings at least 120cm and one longer one (or accessory cord/webbing)
- 1 x personal prussik (eg. 1.8m x 6mm accessory cord)
- Optional: Cams and nuts if you can borrow some
- Optional: Nut tool