IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
If you can lead up to 5.9 sport routes and want to progress to leading trad climbs protected by cams and nuts, then this course is for you.
Revelstoke has some great quartzite crags with cracks offering natural protection.
- Learn how to place nuts and cams
- Trad anchors
- Mock leading
- Lots of practice
Please bring the following personal equipment:
- Rock shoes
- One 60-70m single climbing rope between 2 people
- Belay device
- 3-4 x locking carabiners
- 3 x non-locking carabiners
- 14 x quickdraws between 2 people
- A couple of slings at least 120cm and one longer one (or accessory cord)
- 1 x personal prussik (eg. 1.8m x 6mm accessory cord)
- Optional: Bring all your nuts and cams if you have any
- Optional: Nut tool
- Please contact me for dates
Please make sure you have read through my booking conditions before making a payment. Email money transfers are my preferred method of payment, otherwise please use the button below.