Get 1:1 coaching on your tracks during the 2 day Art of Up-tracking Course in Revelstoke
(or download the digital handbook and teach yourself)
Skills you will learn?
- How to set a constant incline
- When and where to turn
- How to maximise your efficiency
- When and how to kick turn
- When to boot-pack
- Tips to avoid crevasses
- How to make an efficient track in a white-out
- How to manage hard and slippery snow
- AST 2, CAA 1, or equivalent skills and experience.
- Strong ski/snowboard skills to be able to manage complex terrain.
- Good fitness to break trail for extended periods of time in deep snow.
We will spend two days in the field learning and practicing how to make efficient skin tracks.
The Art of Up-Tracking Course
December 6-7th 2022
Max 4:1 ratio
$395 + 5% GST
E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org is the preferred method of payment, otherwise please use the button below for credit card payments. Please make sure you have read through the booking conditions and completed the waiver before making a payment.
Included with the course above
click here to download seperately
"It's honestly opened my eyes to how much extra energy I was inputting and how brutal of a track I was laying for others with less energy haha" (Taylor Livingstone)
"Alex's creating an efficient uptrack was very helpful for an old timer like me. It reinforced skills and taught me some new ones. I particularly liked the training - with eyes closed and feeling your legs. Alex has a good way about him and ensured safety and skill development and we even got in some nice turns. Even with many ski touring years under my belt, I felt this course was worthwhile." (Dave Conly)