During this short course we will help you expand your problem solving toolbox!
Location - Revelstoke
This course will be run outside (not on a glacier), a few minutes drive from town.
We will meet at 9am at the course location, and spend the day outside practicing rope systems, finishing at 2pm.
Skills you will learn?
- Solutions to your glacier travel questions...
- Warm boots to stand around outside
- Warm and weatherproof clothing to stand around outside
- Ski poles
- Climbing or ski mountaineering harness
- 3 locking carabiners
- 4 non-locking carabiners
- 240cm sewn sling (or 5m of webbing)
- 5m x 6mm accessory cord
- Personal prussik
- Micro-traxion (optional)
- tibloc (optional)
- National park pass
- Lightweight rope kit (optional)
Dates and Price
November 25th 2021 $99 + GST Max 6:1 ratio
E-Transfer is the preferred method of payment, otherwise please use the button below. Please make sure you have read through my booking conditions before making a payment.