During this short course we will help you expand your problem solving toolbox!
Location - Revelstoke
This course will be run outside (not on a glacier), a few minutes drive from town.
We will meet at 9am at the course location, and spend the day outside practicing rope systems, finishing at 2pm.
- Warm boots to stand around outside
- Warm and weatherproof clothing to stand around outside
- Ski poles
- Climbing or ski mountaineering harness
- 3 locking carabiners
- 4 non-locking carabiners
- 240cm sewn sling (or 5m of webbing)
- 5m x 6mm accessory cord
- Personal prussik
- Micro-traxion (optional)
- tibloc (optional)
- National park pass
- Lightweight rope kit (optional)
Skills you will learn?
Solutions to any glacier travel questions you might have such as:
- Can I rope up with a rad line?
- Should I tie knots in the rope with 2 people?
- How do I pass a knot?
- What's the best ratchet?
- Is 30m of rope enough to rope up?
- What is a triple-action biner?
Dates and Price
Please contact me to book a private course.
E-Transfer is the preferred method of payment, otherwise please use the button below. Please make sure you have read through my booking conditions before making a payment.