Learn about the Art of Up-tracking during this 2 day course
OR purchase the pdf guide by itself
Location - Revelstoke
Revelstoke has some of the best road accessed ski touring in the world including Rogers Pass, Mt Macpherson, St Cyr Creek, or The Gorge.
Skills you will learn?
- How to set a constant incline
- When and where to turn
- How to maximise your efficiency
- When and how to kick turn
- When to boot-pack
- Tips to avoid crevasses
- How to make a good track in a white-out
- How to manage hard and slippery snow
- AST 2, CAA 1, or equivalent skills and experience.
- Strong ski/snowboard skills to be able to manage complex terrain.
- Good fitness to break trail for extended periods of time in deep snow.
We will spend two days in the field learning and practicing how to make efficient skin tracks while managing risks.
The Art of Up-tracking Course Dates and Price
December 7th to 8th 2021 $395 + 5% GST Max 4:1 ratio
E-Transfer is the preferred method of payment, otherwise please use the button below. Please make sure you have read through my booking conditions before making a payment.