IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
If you have tried rock climbing before and want to learn how to lead "sport" climbs (bolt protected routes) safely, then this 2 day course is for you.
Revelstoke is an excellent venue for learning how to lead sport climbs due to the large number and variety routes with short approaches.
- Review basic top-roping systems
- Build & clean anchors
- "Mock" leading to build confidence
- "Real" leading
- How to deal with tricky situations
Please bring the following personal equipment:
- Rock shoes
- Belay device
- Quickdraws (at least 8 each)
- 4 locking caribiners
- 120cm sewn sling
- Personal prussik (eg. 1.8m of 6-7mm accessory cord)
- One 60-70m single climbing rope between 2 people
- TBC $320 (4:1)
Please make sure you have read through my booking conditions before making a payment. Email money transfers are my preferred method of payment, otherwise please use the button below.